Your international relocation company for the Netherlands
We are hiring!
Join Jimble and …
Be part of a dedicated and global relocation agency in Amsterdam
At Jimble we have an awesome team of destination service experts looking for an awesome colleague to join them. Could this be you?
We’re Jimble, an award-winning, Netherlands-based destination service provider. While our main office is located in the bustling city of Amsterdam, we’re currently growing rapidly across the Netherlands, so we’re always building towards an ambitious future plan by expanding our team of experts! Our office provides professional, personalized, seamless relocation solutions to everyone relocating to (or within) the Netherlands thanks to our reliable team of experts and our cutting-edge technology.
Our close-knit and diverse team of destination service providers supports expats and coordinate their entire relocation process comprehensively. We mainly work with multinationals based in the Netherlands, but we also support individuals and families throughout their relocation journey. For these reasons, excellent customer service, good communication, transparency, and teamwork are key values to joining our Jimble team.
Do you have a knack for working with people and enjoy building relationships? Do you love helping others feel at home? Are you looking for a new challenge? Keep on reading, because this listing can be about you.
Our ideal candidate for the relocation consultant role is someone who is…
- Proactive, with a hands-on mentality, and an eye for details.
- We work with people going through an important stage of their life, therefore we’re looking for an empathetic, enthusiastic, motivated, and outgoing individual with strong social skills.
- While English fluency is essential to us, being fluent in Dutch is surely a plus. Can’t speak Dutch? Applicants without Dutch language skills will also be considered.
- Flexible, with organizational skills, excellent customer service, and administrative skills.
- Experienced and excellent driver with driver’s license B (must!) and basic knowledge of Amsterdam area, streets, and neighborhoods.
- Knowledge of AMS housing law and tenancy agreements is highly desirable
About the role
What do we offer?
We offer personal and professional growth within a fun and ambitious team of international and local experts alike, right here at our Instagram-famous office in Amsterdam-Duivendrecht, in a friendly informal setting.
By joining our team, you’ll be given the opportunity to acquire knowledge and grow within the global mobility industry with various challenging tasks and dynamic job responsibilities. Joining us will also involve a sweet sweet pension plan, access to a company car, laptop, and phone, as well as many vrijmibos with drinks, and yummy treats.
Let us know you are the one!
Can you picture yourself with us already? Send us your resume today, and if we’re a match, we would love to schedule an interview to meet you.
**PLEASE NOTE APPLICANTS WHO LIVE OUTSIDE THE NETHERLANDS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED