Your expat relocation company for Amsterdam and surroundings
We are hiring!
Social Media – Marketing Intern
Join Jimble and …
Be part of a dedicated and global relocation agency in Amsterdam
Jimble Destination Service Provider is an award-winning Amsterdam-based relocation agency. At the moment we are growing rapidly and we have an ambitious future plan! We provide professional, personalized, seamless relocation solutions thanks to our reliable team of experts and our cutting-edge technology.
As a relocation agency, we support expats and coordinate the entire relocation process. We mainly work with multinationals based in the Netherlands. Excellent customer service, good communication, transparency and teamwork are key values to Jimble.
Whom are we looking for?
As the social media star of Jimble, you will ensure that this company is marketed and put on the map as much as possible. You think about how we can inspire followers even more and expand our communities. This means that on behalf of Jimble you provide the business market with cool and interesting content to share on our social media channels. Stories that represent our company values and interesting trends on Global Mobility and Expat lifestyle.
- You are an enthusiastic team player and learner.
- You are up to date with latest social media trends and news.
- Understanding of effective social media strategy.
- Excellent writing skills in English is a must.
- You have skill with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator.
- You are creative and have an eye for detail.
- You must be an excellent communicator.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, and organizational skills preferred.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter with a high degree of motivation.
- Currently studying in the field of communications, marketing creative. business or equivalent work experience.
- Affinity with global mobility and relocation is a plus.
What will you be doing?
- Create original and informative social media content daily on Jimble social media platforms (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook).
- Be an internal thought leader of how to best use social media to drive business resulting in growth.
- Ensure standards for quality, branding, and compliance are met.
- Analyze statistics of social media and adjust accordingly.
- Coordinate and create processes around the planning of social media campaigns.
- Stay informed by social media updates and advancements.
- Assist Marketing team with content writing for website
What do we offer?
- Full-time internship
- Monthly compensation
- Be part of a young and enthusiastic team, where there is a lot of room for own initiative
- Informal, close-knit company culture
- Great office environment with mediocre jokes
- A fun, ambitious and international team
- Vrijmibos, drinks & treat
- Be introduced to the different phases of a growing brand
Let us know you are the one!
Are you enthusiastic about this opportunity? Then what are you waiting for?