Your international relocation company for the Netherlands
We are hiring!
Social Media – Marketing Intern
Join Jimble and …
Be part of a dedicated and global relocation agency in Amsterdam
Jimble is in the business of making relocations fast and easy. Operating from our main office in Amsterdam, we work with internationals as well as locals on a daily basis, making dreams of a stress-free reality for hundreds of internationals moving from across the globe come true. We pride ourselves on supporting companies—from tech start-ups to movie moguls, along with individuals with their families and furry friends alike, helping everyone we support excel by ensuring their relocation process goes as smoothly as possible.
We’re a company with the core values of being flexible, open-minded, and proactive. Oftentimes, we’re the expat’s first best friend and resource in a new country, and we live up to that standard by creating meaningful relationships and experiences. Just like any other strong company, we wouldn’t be anywhere without our close-knit and diverse team of experts, along with our cutting-edge technology. Our team of experts coordinates our clients’ relocation process comprehensively; therefore, excellent customer service, good communication, transparency, and teamwork are key values to joining our team.
Whom are we looking for?
As our Jimble socials star, you’ll be supporting our marketing team in their daily tasks to ensure that the company is marketed and put on the map as much as possible. You think about how we can inspire followers even more and expand our communities. This means that you bring your own ideas to the table in order to provide the business market with cool and interesting campaigns. You’ll also be tasked with collecting and analyzing data for development purposes (e.g. social media, direct mail, and web) to measure Jimble’s presence in the market, monitoring and scanning our social media channels and the web for trends.
- You are an enthusiastic team player and learner.
- You are up to date with latest social media trends and news.
- Understanding of effective social media strategy and social media management tools for major platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Excellent writing skills in English are a must.
- Previous experience with the use of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premiere Pro) is a plus
- You are creative and have an eye for detail.
- You must be an excellent communicator.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, and organizational skills preferred.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter with a high degree of motivation.
- Currently studying in the field of communications, marketing creative. business or equivalent work experience.
- Affinity with global mobility and relocation is a plus.
What will you be doing?
- Create original and informative social media content daily on Jimble social media platforms (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook).
- Be an internal thought leader of how to best use social media to drive business resulting in growth.
- Ensure standards for quality, branding, and compliance are met.
- Analyze statistics of social media and adjust accordingly.
- Coordinate and create processes around the planning of social media campaigns.
- Stay informed by social media updates and advancements.
- Assist Marketing team with content writing for website
What do we offer?
- Full-time internship
- Monthly compensation
- Be part of a young and enthusiastic team, where there is a lot of room for own initiative
- Informal, close-knit company culture
- Great office environment with mediocre jokes
- A fun, ambitious and international team
- Vrijmibos, drinks & treat
- Be introduced to the different phases of a growing brand
Let us know you are the one!
Are you enthusiastic about this opportunity? Then what are you waiting for?