Privacy Statement Jimble B.V. (hereafter called Jimble) supports employees of companies and other organizations who move to the Netherlands. In doing so, it processes personal data. Jimble processes personal data with due care and in accordance with the law. We would like to provide the following information about this.
Jimble processes the following personal data:
- Name, address, place of residence, e-mail, telephone;
- Gender, nationality, place and date of birth, marital status, family members; • Other information that is necessary in view of the services to be provided by us, such as your employer, commencement of employment, date of relocation, accommodation requirements, information about pets, statement of employer, salary, bank account number.
If the services include (supporting) the making of applications for a work or residence permit, social security number, application of the 30% ruling, making an appointment with the public health service for doing a TB check, or opening a bank account, also the v-number and/or the BSN number might be processed. These numbers are only processed to the extent required by law for the relevant request or application and/or for as far as we act as data processor on behalf of your employer.
We generally obtain your personal data from yourself or via your employer.
The purpose and legal basis of the data processing
Jimble processes personal data for the following purposes. The actual data processing depends on the program agreed.
- Home search and entering into lease agreements
- Support with moving
- Support regarding import and export requirements
- Finding schools for children
- Arranging temporary facilities such as temporary housing facilities, transport and rental car
- Arranging services and facilities such as utilities, internet, cleaning services, general practitioner, dentist
- Assisting in) making applications for a work or residence permit, a BSN (social security number) or for applying the 30% ruling
- Making an appointment with the GGD for making a compulsory TB check
- (Assisting in) opening of a bank account
- The handling of complaints and disputes
- Providing information to expats and employers and promotion of our services • Archiving purposes
- Compliance with legal obligations
The legal basis for the processing is that the processing is necessary for the performance or the entering into of a contract between your (future) employer and you, for the compliance with legal obligations and for the representation of legitimate interests of your employer and the users of our services. These legitimate interests include the ability for us to offer our services and the ability for expats and their employers to use them.
In specific cases, for example if we need to process health data, we ask for your permission. We also request your permission for sending commercial e-mail and the placement of cookies and web beacons. This permission can be withdrawn at any time.
Recipients of personal data
In principle, we only share your personal data with third parties if this is necessary for the performance of our services. In that context, for example, data can be shared with:
- Real estate agents, landlords
- Moving and transport companies, car rental companies
- Relevant government agencies, such as IND, GGD, customs
- New general practitioner, dentist, utility companies