Privacy Statement Jimble B.V. (hereafter called Jimble) supports employees of companies and other organizations who move to the Netherlands. In doing so, it processes personal data. Jimble processes personal data with due care and in accordance with the law. We would like to provide the following information about this.
- Data Controller
The data controller who is responsible for the processing of personal data is your employer if we work on their behalf. If you have authorized Jimble personally we will be the data controller.
- Personal data; sources
Jimble processes the following personal data:
- Name, address, place of residence, e-mail, telephone;
- Gender, nationality, place and date of birth, marital status, family members; • Other information that is necessary in view of the services to be provided by us, such as your employer, commencement of employment, date of relocation, accommodation requirements, information about pets, statement of employer, salary, bank account number.
If the services include (supporting) the making of applications for a work or residence permit, social security number, application of the 30% ruling, making an appointment with the public health service for doing a TB check, or opening a bank account, also the v-number and/or the BSN number might be processed. These numbers are only processed to the extent required by law for the relevant request or application and/or for as far as we act as data processor on behalf of your employer.
We generally obtain your personal data from yourself or via your employer.
- The purpose and legal basis of the data processing
Jimble processes personal data for the following purposes. The actual data processing depends on the program agreed.
- Home search and entering into lease agreements
- Support with moving
- Support regarding import and export requirements
- Finding schools for children
- Arranging temporary facilities such as temporary housing facilities, transport and rental car
- Arranging services and facilities such as utilities, internet, cleaning services, general practitioner, dentist
- (Assisting in) making applications for a work or residence permit, a BSN (social security number) or for applying the 30% ruling
- Making an appointment with the GGD for making a compulsory TB check
- (Assisting in) opening of a bank account
- The handling of complaints and disputes
- Providing information to expats and employers and promotion of our services • Archiving purposes
- Compliance with legal obligations
The legal basis for the processing is that the processing is necessary for the performance or the entering into of a contract between your (future) employer and you, for the compliance with legal obligations and for the representation of legitimate interests of your employer and the users of our services. These legitimate interests include the ability for us to offer our services and the ability for expats and their employers to use them.
In specific cases, for example if we need to process health data, we ask for your permission. We also request your permission for sending commercial e-mail and the placement of cookies and web beacons. This permission can be withdrawn at any time.
- Recipients of personal data
In principle, we only share your personal data with third parties if this is necessary for the performance of our services. In that context, for example, data can be shared with:
- Real estate agents, landlords
- Moving and transport companies, car rental companies
- Relevant government agencies, such as IND, GGD, customs
- New general practitioner, dentist, utility companies
- Your employer
- Other third parties, if Jimble is obliged to do so on the basis of a legal obligation or court order
- Transfer of personal data outside the European Union
We will not transfer your personal data outside the European Union, unless this is necessary for the performance of our services, for example because we support you in moving to or from the country in question. In such cases – so far as, the country concerned does not have an adequate level of protection as referred to in Article 45 of GDPR – the transfer will take place on the basis of appropriate safeguards as referred to in Article 46 of GDPR, or in accordance with one of the conditions referred to in Article 49 of GDPR, if for example the transfer is necessary for an agreement between you and your employer, or for the performance of an agreement concluded in your interest between Jimble and a third party, for example your employer, or because you have agreed to the transfer.
- Retention of personal data
We do not store your data for longer than necessary for the purposes mentioned under 3. Any data will be deleted no later than 5 years after the end of our
assignment, unless the data must be retained for a longer period in connection with a legal obligation.
Visitors can access our website home page and browse our site without disclosing personal data by disabling the cookie settings on their browser.
The information the cookie generates about your use of the website, including your IP address, will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
We do not collect information about our visitors from other sources, such as public records, public bodies or private organizations. Information about cookies Additional useful information about cookies can be found at www.allaboutcookies.org
8 . Your rights
You have the right to request Jimble access your personal data. If the information is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you have the right to request rectification. You also have the right to object to the processing and to request Jimble to delete the data. This will be done within the legal conditions that are set. Insofar as the processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw the permission at any time. Withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of the processing on the basis of the consent before it is withdrawn. If you wish to make use of your aforementioned rights, please contact Jimble by letter or e-mail using the contact details provided below. Jimble makes a decision on your request within four weeks. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. The competent supervisory authority is the Dutch Data Protection Authority (www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl).
For questions or comments about the processing of your personal data, and to use your above-mentioned rights, please contact our privacy coordinator via: email@example.com
It is allowed to view the site and download any parts of it to a personal computer for personal viewing and private purposes only.
Without our permission you are not permitted to:
- store it or any part of it other than for the purposes set out in this paragraph; • print out copies except for your own viewing for private purposes or for the purposes of your business (other than re-publishing such material for commercial purposes); or
- reproduce, copy or transmit it or any part of it in any other way for any purpose or in any other medium.
- You are also not entitled to alter the content in any way.