Settling in the Netherlands
When relocating to a new destination, there are numerous aspects to consider, especially when children and pets are involved. Jimble understands the unique challenges of moving, primarily when additional family members are involved, and can empower their clients with local knowledge and customised solutions to satisfy everyone’s needs.
Finding appropriate housing that meets your loved ones’ needs, planning transportation, and even facilitating the location of schools, healthcare providers, and other necessary services, as well as seeking pet-friendly accommodations, identifying local parks, and other pet and child-friendly areas.
Beyond the Basics
We believe in being there for our customers every step of the way, above and beyond the basics, as part of our personal approach philosophy. We believe in the relationships we form along the way, and we foresee our clients’ needs by putting ourselves in their shoes to provide a turnkey, white-glove experience.
Some of the areas that we address in our settling-in services are:
- In-country immigration formalities
- Municipality (townhall) registration and BSN
- Financial Advising
- Bank account setup
- 30% tax ruling
- Utility connection
- Customized virtual tour and directory to local amenities, schools, healthcare, and more essential services.
- Insurance advising
- Driving license conversions
- Cross-cultural and language training
- Automobile lease/ purchase
- … and more, all customizable!