While more and more small and large companies are expanding beyond their national borders and opening offices in different locations abroad, these same companies need to move their employees to new offices. This function of the businesses to move their workforce abroad is known as “Global Mobility” or “Talent Mobility” and, in real terms, it refers to the physical transportation of employees worldwide; while shaping an increasingly diverse and multi-talented workforce. To us, Jimble, “Talent Mobility” is more than just moving people and possessions; it’s about relocating lives and lifestyles.
What is global mobility and what does it entail?
The relocation of human resources requires a lot of attention and preparation, as there is a ton of paperwork as well as many different partners involved, which makes the overall process even more complex. Relocating companies along with their employees all have their own specific requirements which is why Jimble’s approach is designed entirely around your needs. Global relocations involve a number of aspects, especially for expats moving abroad. At Jimble we have constructed an international team of professionals, offering expertise from all perspectives and areas of business. We take the administrative burden from you by coordinating all the necessary processes from A to Z. You focus on your business, while we focus on your staff!
Our mission for talent mobility
Delivering proficient destination, talent mobility and relocation services are our speciality. Our primary goal is to support companies and individuals relocating anywhere within the Netherlands! We at Jimble make the dream of expanding your horizons and actually moving cross-country or cross-globe a reality in a stress-free, neatly organized, fun and friendly way. With years of experience we have been trusted with the relocation of many working individuals from the United States to Canada, South Korea, and Australia-to name a few, back to our West European country on the North Sea. We take pride in supporting companies – from tech start-ups to entertainment giants – when they have their expat employees put down new roots in The Netherlands. Our people-first approach will make sure your needs are prioritised, offering an exceptional experience for every single relocating employee and their family! Rest assured that your employees are in good hands!
Our global mobility services explained
Here is an overview of the global mobility services you can expect from us:
- Moving services: We offer you a customized moving plan to easily and securely transport your household goods from point A to point B. Our ability to tailor the moving plan allows us to save you time and money. Who doesn’t want to save on these two commodities while minimizing one’s efforts?
- Settling-in services: Jimble’s commonly provided settling-in services, following a consultation introduction/analysis, are: itinerary development, immigration services, municipality registration, financial advising, bank account setup, 30% tax ruling, temporary and long-term housing, competitive contract negotiations, furniture rentals, utility connection, local doctor/dentist, academic research, insurance advising, driving license conversions, and departure services just to name a few.
- Home finding: For both individual expat housing and company housing for a single person or a family we aim to give you the utmost choice and flexibility as to where, when and how to relocate. Our home-finding service incorporates a flexible approach while being cost-conscious, and mindful of your budget.
- Integration services: Jimble offers extensive integration services to educate expat assignees and their families surrounding multi-cultural obstacles and how to overcome them, they include: youth cultural training programs, destination briefings, language training, family services, child benefit, spouse advising, pet support, cross-cultural training, business training, and self-awareness testing. Our training services are inclusive to individuals, families and corporate groups and tailor-made to your specific needs.
- Specialized services: In reality, relocation is more than home finding and filling in forms. We understand the importance of remaining empathetic to the fact the transferee and their family find themselves in a foreign location with different cultures, and laws. This is where Jimble’s aftercare services come in. Our integration team will be committed to appreciating the emotional and cultural issues involved, handling them personally, and helping others deal with them constructively throughout the lifecycle of their stay.
Get in touch and create your global mobility plan
Still, have questions about our services or our approach? Get in touch by scheduling a free consultation with one of our experts to discuss your situation.